Lori Michiel Fitness expert personal trainers offer safe, adaptive exercises for active adults and seniors in their homes.
Whether you want to whittle your waist, prevent diabetes, stave off osteoporosis, slow the progression of Parkinson’s disease, reduce signs of depression or merely feel years younger…you’ve come to the right place.
For those who want to:
- Have a professional assessment and customized training in the privacy of your home or at Lori’s West Hills Fitness Studio
- Lead a healthy life, maintain energy, preserve independence
- Leave behind the sedentary lifestyle which can cause loss of muscular strength, reduced endurance, lack of coordination and balance
- Improve health problems associated with osteoarthritis, Parkinson’s disease, cognitive impairment (dementia), depression and menopause
- Get results from exercise and post-rehab training to reduce the risk of joint replacement, cardiac issues such as hypertension, metabolic disorders, osteoporosis and more
Sign up for Fitting News from Lori Michiel Fitness to receive exclusive tips, expert advice and special offers
Jill M. Brink
- Jill M. Brink, Ph.D, Geriatric Care Management, Aging Interventions
Cameron Edward Benton
- Cameron Edward Benton
Rich S., Teacher
- Rich S., Teacher
Robert Chui, M.D.
- Robert Chui, M.D.
- Regina Saucedo
At Lori Michiel Fitness, we understand age-related conditions and assess individual abilities to determine the appropriate exercise prescription. Our trained staff creates safe programs for older adults that are custom designed with the person, goal and environment in mind. Whether you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition or have acute episodes of pain and discomfort, we can make a difference!