At Lori Michiel Fitness™ – Our Trainers Come To You
Our expert personal trainers offer safe, adaptive exercises for active adults and seniors in their homes.
You can find relief from…
- stroke (recovery)
- tight, stiff muscles and joints
- Parkinson’s disease and balance
- impaired cognitive function due to mild Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or mild cognitive impairment
- symptoms of depression
- post-rehab after joint replacement, injury or surgery
It All Begins With a Consultation with Lori
Lori, an expert NASM Certified Personal Trainer, and her team specialize in customized exercise programs that are safe, reliable and adapted especially for active adults and seniors in their homes. She uses specific assessments which identify strengths and imbalances, then develops corrective exercises to minimize future risk of injury and improve resilience and vitality. Whether you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition or have acute episodes of pain and discomfort, or simply want to improve your golf game, we can make a difference!
Sign up for Fitting News from Lori Michiel Fitness to receive exclusive tips, expert advice and special offers, you’ll receive 20% off a personal fitness assessment (new clients only)
Jill M. Brink
- Jill M. Brink, Ph.D, Geriatric Care Management, Aging Interventions
Cameron Edward Benton
- Cameron Edward Benton
Rich S., Teacher
- Rich S., Teacher
Robert Chui, M.D.
- Robert Chui, M.D.
- Regina Saucedo