Wednesday, June 26, 2019
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Do you resolve to exercise, only to have your best intentions fade away shortly aﬅer you’ve begun? Do you know how to stick with your plans and your priorities?
Certified personal trainer Lori P. Michiel, NASM, will share information that will make it easier for you to start an exercise program – and to stick with it – at any age.
Huntington Medical Research Institutes (HMRI)
686 S. Fair Oaks Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91105
(See following for how to access parking — you cannot reach the parking lot from Fair Oaks Avenue.)
For reservations, please call (626) 397-3147.
An optional box lunch, which is served starting at noon, may be reserved for $8.00 (cash or check only). Please place your order by Monday, June 24, 2019.
Driving directions to parking lot from the hospital main entrance:
• Head East (turn right) on California Blvd.
• Then South (turn right) on Raymond Ave.
• Then West (turn right) on Pico St.
• Then South (turn leﬅ) on Edmonson Alley
• Proceed to the HMRI parking lot; park in a space marked “HMRI Staff & Guest Parking Only”
PARKING is free and can be accessed behind the building, where Pico Street intersects with Edmonson Alley.