For those who want to:
- Lead a healthy life, maintain energy, preserve independence
- Leave behind the sedentary lifestyle which can cause loss of muscular strength, reduced endurance, lack of coordination along with compromises to balance
- Address and improve health problems associated with aging such as bone loss, arthritis, depression and menopause
- Exercise for life to reduce the risk of diabetes, cardiac problems, hypertension and other Metabolic Syndrome disorders and obesity
Sign up for Fitting News from Lori Michiel Fitness to receive exclusive tips, expert advice and special offers
Jill M. Brink
- Jill M. Brink, Ph.D, Geriatric Care Management, Aging Interventions
Rich S., Teacher
- Rich S., Teacher
Robert Chui, M.D.
- Robert Chui, M.D.
- Regina Saucedo
At Lori Michiel Fitness, we understand age-related conditions and assess individual abilities to determine the appropriate exercise prescription. Our trained staff creates safe programs for older adults that are custom designed with the person, goal and environment in mind. Whether you have been diagnosed with a chronic condition or have acute episodes of pain and discomfort, we can make a difference!