It’s never too soon nor too late to begin a fitness program – Whether you’re interested in preventing disease or ensuring a chronic condition doesn’t get the best of you.
Mobile Training In The Privacy of Your Home
Training conveniently at your home, office, pool or Lori Michiel Fitness Studio - anywhere you need it.
Community Arthritis Classes: both seated and standing
Sitting too long can affect your health. Get back in shape fast!
Make the best of your 50’s and beyond
Stay active and reduce your risks – defy the odds!
It is feasible to accomplish the same results in a small group session as with one-on-one training.
Our Services include corrective exercise, post-rehabilitation, balance/fall prevention and mobility/strength training for individuals 50 years of age and older.
Clients are assessed for strengths and common risk factors. Ours is a multidimensional approach-systematic and progressive in design for people with arthritis, diabetes, movement disorders (such as Parkinson’s), depression, stroke, vestibular disorders (balance) and other mild cognitive impairments or just want to feel more youthful.
Overview of Services:
- Private Training/Semi-Private Training conveniently at your home or Lori’s West Hills Fitness Studio.
- Pre and Post-rehabilitation methods designed to build strength, stability prior to or after surgery or injury.
- Doubles Boot-camp LITE is non-threatening and age appropriate, allowing you to reach your optimal level of fitness.
- Body Clinics for balance, arms, core, gluts and hips can improve your least favorite body part and build confidence.
- Corrective Exercise techniques are vital in learning to alleviate pain. Learn simple combinations to improve the “flexible” you.
- Motivational Lectures offered at industry conferences, employer groups and senior communities.